Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Christmas Thoughts....

So Christmas is coming rather quickly. Chris and I were talking before he went to work this evening about Christmas. We try to stick with 3 things per kid and 1 big combined gift. They also usually get a new pair of jammies. My mom will usually get the kids one or two things and then a savings bond. Same for my grandmother.

Soooo... we were talking.... we're thinking one thing that Gracie has been asking for is to be able to sleep on her top bunk. We do not have a twin mattress so that is why she's not up there (the bottom is a futon). So we're thinking a twin mattress for her. Kinda sounds silly, but that's what she keeps asking about. Not sure yet on her other things... she's been asking for the little animal collection she saw at target, so we will think about that for now.

For Paul, we really are not sure. WE'll probably wait and see what will be on sale on BLACK FRIDAY. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! Every year my mom and I go out and shop. Even if we don't buy anything - we still have to join the rush! It's a tradition that started when I was in middle school.

Their combined gift is going to be a Power Wheel Jeep. We're hoping to get a good deal on that for Black Friday as well. We have been planning on getting them this since this time last year.

As most of you know, I have to have things planned out in advance. I do like last minute things, but when it comes to throwing parties and holidays, I plan MONTHS in advance.

Okay okay... and I spilled the beans.... I told Chris what I'm doing for his birthday. I cannot keep surprises a secret! I am taking him to see the Gwinnett Gladiators Hockey Team play! He about flipped when I told him! He's super super excited! Any of you local people want to join us, email me and I'll let you know which one we're going to.

No comments: