Sunday, January 4, 2009

Q & A Time #2!

Q: So... do you prefer a girl or a boy?
A: I'm supposed to say "Doesn't matter as long as it's a healthy baby", right? Anyone that says this is LYING! They honestly hope one way or the other. Honestly, I think I'd prefer a boy. No particular reason.

Q: Have you really decided on those names you listed a couple posts back?
A: Well... we were decided. Now, not so sure. We're toying with a few other names. Can't wait to find out what we are having so we can come up with a definate name. We're toying with Melody for a girl and Tobias for a boy. Who knows what it will end up being. Only time will tell!

Q: (This is really more of a statement) You should name the baby Thomas if it's a boy since you concieved on your trip to ride Thomas the Train.
A: Actually, no. The baby was not conceived during the trip. Need I remind you that we slept in a TENT on the HARD GROUND with our KIDS next to us? How Romantic...
The baby was conceived before we left for our trip ;-)

Q: What are you craving now?
A: SALTY SALTY still. Sunflower seeds! YUM YUM! Most foods look gross to me right now though.

Q: How are you feeling?
A: Pretty good other than STRESSED about this whole government interference with kids toys/clothing thing.

Q: Are you showing now?
A: Look at the below picture and decide for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Q and A #1 some people really aren't lying. ;) Since I already have one of each I really don't care what we have from here on out but if I didn't have both already I would feel differently. =) Can't wait to hear what you are having. (((HUGS))) ~Jennifer