We got some shots of Great Grandma with all her Great Grands. Do you know how hard it was to get everyone to look at the camera?
For some fun, I had gotten some Cascarones for the kids (and us big kids) to play with. I think my brother had the most fun with them. They are an egg that has been cleaned and painted and filled with confetti! Tons of fun and a huge mess! You can take them and throw them at someone else or smash them on someone's head or in my case, you could have a brother that smashes on down your shirt! ARGH! I will get him back next year for that! Definately a huge hit and so much fun! It started with my grandfather smashing one on my mom's head! Her expression was priceless! She didn't know what was on her head except it sounded like an egg! Wish I had my camera for that one!
Then for fun we did a small egg hunt for the cousins. They all had a blast looking for the eggs!
Great Day with lots of memories! Lots of fun - too much fun for these two
Happy Easter!

























No comments:
Post a Comment