Monday, June 14, 2010

Blah.

Blah.  That's how I feel.  Just Blah.  Anna was by far my easiest pregnancy.  This one is no where near the daily vomitting of Gracie's or the eating everything in sight of Paul's.  I just feel BLAH.  Can't eat anything or I feel sick.  I don't get sick, but it just makes me feel gross.  If I sit up, the room spins.  I needed to take the kids to the doctor today and I couldn't hardley stand up so there was no way I was loading the kids into the car.  Not all the days are like this - just apparently the ones where Hubby is at work and I'm on my own.  I am forever greatful to have very independent children that can feed themselves, entertain themselves, and even feed and entertain their baby sister.  I hate relying on them but right now I don't have any other option.  I started feeding Anna earlier and had to go lay down so Gracie finished.  Just have to keep reminding myself that this is only temporary.  Just a few more weeks and hopefully everything should be smoother sailing.

7 weeks pregnant today. 

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Are you still nursing? The three months where I was pregnant and nursing were definitely the hardest. Once that was over things looked up. I hope you feel better soon!

Mommy Octopus said...

Yep still nursing but not sure for how much longer.

Angie said...

I nursed Daniel for three months after I found out I was pregnant with Maggie. It got uncomfortable at the end of the three months because my milk supply diminished significantly, so that's when I weened him.