Chris and I are having a little fun with this pregnancy. People have been making little comments so we're having fun with the comebacks. Here's some of our favorites:
Q: Wow - 4? Don't you know what's causing it?
A: Yes, why, do you need some tips?
OR Yes, and we really like it :-)
Q: Congrats - is this your first (other pregnant mom at drs office)
A: Actually it's my fourth!
**Stunned Silence** I can't help but laugh at their lack of words :-)
By the way, if you want a kid, come hang out with us. We're apparently contagious :-) Lots of friends popping up with surprises!
Want a peek inside at the kid? Baby Number 4 kept putting HIS (yes I'm trying to use HIS so maybe that will help it be a boy! haha!) hands by HIS face. Hmmm... maybe if I make this post blue that will help too :-)
The doctor chuckled and said "Oh look - he's serving papers in there!" which of course made us laugh. 10 weeks, 4 days! Almost out of the 1st trimester and it's gone by too fast! Feeling pretty good these days!








1 comment:
Again congratulations!!
Post a Comment