Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nice Weekend :-)

Wasn't is a BEAUTIFUL weekend? Absolutely gorgeous! I had a nice weekend. Spent Saturday with my mom bra shopping (so nice to buy new bras since I've weaned paul! And guess what they don't have snaps in the front - haha!), playing with the kids, and then we went out to dinner with my sister n law and Bo. It's so much fun watching the kids together. My little nephew Bo is such a goof ball. His laugh is sooooo loud - it's really cute though. Love seeing them. Whenever Bo sees me holding Paul, he always wants me to hold him. I guess he thinks that he is the only one that should be held. It sure cracks me up to have about 50 pounds of boys in my arms. They are getting so big.

Tomorrow is Chris' birthday. He's going to be 28! He's getting OOOLLLLLDD! Tee Hee Hee. He wants to go out to eat at Longhorn in athens. So that's where we're going. Any of you local friends want to meet up, we'd love to have you join us. He wants a cookie cake so we're about to run to the store to get the ingredients so Gracie and I can make it while he's at work. EMAIL ME and I'll let you know what time we are going so you can meet us there :-) Also - anyone want to join us at the hockey game Friday? Chip got overtime at the last minute so him and Sara had to cancel, but we still are going. I am going to get tickets some time this week -probably thursday??? so you Gwinnett friends give me a call and we can go to lunch!

That is all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, NO FAIR! I'm 29 and Roger 36, and I don't think we're old.... hee, hee ;) Hope not anyway because we aren't done having kids yet! Just having to give you a hard time since you are such a "baby"! Actually, I forget we aren't the same age most of the time! ;) Luv ya~Jennifer

Angie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jennifer. I will be 30 in January and I am NOT old, so there is no way that Chris is old at 28. It is hard to remember that you aren't the same age as me.
We saw the Gladiators last weekend with our church. It was our first hockey game, and we had fun. I was surprised when fist fights broke out that the fans were much more excited about the fights than the game. I hope you guys have fun celebrating.