Friday, November 2, 2007
Number 3
So, with Paul being weaned now, Chris and I have been talking about Number 3. We just have 2 things to get in order and then we plan on trying for number 3. Not sure how long to get those 2 things in order, but I will keep you posted! After that, we are seriously contimplating letting God plan our family - however many children that is. Are we absolutely nuts? Of course! But what is life when you don't have fun? I just adore large families. By large, of course, I'm talking 7 plus kids. Will we have that many? Who knows. I'm sure this will bring some people thinking that I've absolutely lost my mind or that we're being selfish, crazy, or other negative views. My thoughts - So what? As long as we keep them fed, clothed, happy, educated, and everything else, why judge? I'm rather excited about the prospect of a large family. With Chris on day shift now we've been talking more and more about the future and our goals for our family and such. And this is one of the things we've talked about. "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them" - Psalm 127:3-5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment