Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Big, Fat, Negative!

We took Bear to the Allergist today as we've been having issues with milk, cheese, and peanut butter. They poked the poor guy about 10 times to test for different things. Bear was a trooper! All tests came back negative, so that's great news that he's not ALLERGIC to anything, however that means he is probably just sensitive to certain foods and should outgrow it by the age of 3 or 4. But at least we know he doesn't have an allergy to them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, That is great! Did you know that Garrett is allergic to RED DYE (#'s 3 & 40)!!! Yep, it is HORRIBLE! I feel for the poor little guy as soooooo.... many things have red dye! We have to even buy special dye free meds and some don't come in liquid form in anything other than RED so we have to ask the doc. for some substitute. I'll send you a piccy of his breakouts... you will freak!

The (Almost) Amazing Mammarino said...

I'm so glad he doesn't have allergies! Hope he outgrows the sensitivities soon!