Monday, June 30, 2008
Scratch That!
Well, turns out that the lady buying my site has now backed out. She paid 1/4 of my price and then hasn't been able to finish the payments and now can't afford to pay off the site, so I have reopened. I'm not going to stress over it. Right now it's just crochet stuff. Probably will just keep it like that for a while. Amazingly within hours of having it open, I've sold 80.00 worth of items! This is great news as I hope to sell enough to buy Blondie's homeschool curriculum when we go to the homeschool expo. If you are bored, stop by my site and let me know what you think of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Bummer about the site not selling. Great about having sales within hours!
Sorry you didn't sell the site Erin, but happy for your sales :) Maybe things have worked out for this reason?
Torri :)
Post a Comment