While at Callaway, we enjoyed the butterfly garden, a parrot show, a birds of prey show, many interesting insects, and a butterfly class. We even saw butterflies coming out of their chrysallis' and drying their wings. It was incredible to watch and really shows how God created everything so perfectly. Blondie was thrilled to see her favorite butterfly, the owl butterfly, up close and in person. We even saw one emerge from it's chrysallis.
The trip was a quick one but still lots of fun. On to the pics!
I flagged a passerby to take a quick pic of the 4 of us.
Blondie's favorite butterfly
Bear finds a lizard!
The kids in the garden
Watching butterflies emmerge
Coloring a pic
Sitting with Daddy in the garden
















1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe how big P is getting!!! He has lost all of that baby look all together now and looks like a "little boy" (and an awfully cute one at that! =)
G is as beautiful as ever (and so are you!!!!)
How neat, an owl butterfly! I didn't even know they existed and how pretty they are! ;) I see why they are a fav! (((HUGS))) ~Jennifer
Post a Comment