Sorry for the lack of blog posting lately. I have been battling for the past week, bronchitis and an inner ear infection. Hubby had to even call out one day to stay with the kids. It has been a rough week. I still don't have my voice back but at least I can sit up now without getting dizzy. And I'm sure it's going to still be several days before the cough is completely gone.
I knew you all couldn't wait to find out what we were having though, so hope you enjoyed the small updates.
Still going to try and get the ultrasounds scanned and put on here but not right now.
Wednesday we leave for our trip!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That's awful. I sure hope you get fully better by Wednesday. I only had a cold while pregnant with Joshua and it felt like it took forever to get better. I hadn't realized that our immune systems are compromised when we are pregnant. Drink LOTS of fluids, get some vitamin C, and rest as much as you can.
Awww... get better soon! =( ~Jennifer
Hope you get to feeling better girl!!! Have fun on your trip. Have some Fox's for me :)
Torri
Post a Comment