Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Easter! We have had a nice day. Dropped Chris off at 7:30, then drove down to the mall of georgia for church. It was a nice service. Not your typical church, but he got the message across. I enjoyed it and it seemed like the kids had a good time in their classes as well.

Still waiting on those kindness act emails...... got one so far - first person got a fabulous prize - they are going to love it! Anymore?

The Easter Bunny doesn't visit our house, but the kids still get a little easter basket. Grandma bought the baskets. Alligator for Gracie of course and football for Paul. Paul got Baby Einstein flash cards and a bib that says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy!" I had to get it when I saw it! Gracie got some sets for her dollhouse and a brainquest set. Here's a pic



And here are the pics from the easter egg hunt that I forgot to post!



Made hashbrown caserole, green bean casarole, italian chicken, and my famous bunny bread for dinner! Wish Chris was here to enjoy it with us...

No comments: