Thursday, April 12, 2007

Working Work Work Working

Working like crazy today. You know me - can't say no to orders! Got a couple orders last night off "feebay". That's always nice. And I'm working on some new things as well when I get free moments.

One thing I'm working on is a zigzag dress- it's going to be a TON of work but I'm thinking it might be a one of a kind for Gracie. Or maybbe I'll list it as a custom just once. Takes a lot of work!

Gracie is doing really well with puzzles - and we're not talking baby puzzles - she can do 100-300 piece puzzles in the matter of moments! She's a genius at them! And she can do them all day long!

Paul is doing well - he's trying to crawl!! The little stinker! Although he prefers to sit on his bottom and bounce to get where he wants to go!



This weekend is going to be busy :-)

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Look at those eyes!! :)

Jackson's trying to crawl too and it's just scary...