Friday, April 6, 2007

Warning - Venting Here!

Why am I so nice? Why do I put myself out there time after time after time to be hurt by the same people? People that care nothing about anyone but themselves. But BOY OH BOY can they put on a front and pretend they are the best people in the world! I am so sick of it! Absolutely SICK! Why can't I see that we're being used? We have been nicer and more tolerant of their attitude toward us than the majority of people ever would be. Everytime we do something nice to these people, it blows up in our faces. EVERY SINGLE TIME! I am DONE. Chris has been done for a while, and I have kept encouraging him to be nice to these people. I am now officially done. Want to know who I'm talking about? Too bad, I'm not telling. But if you know Chris and I well enough, you should know immediately. Because you would know the junk we've been through. Theres my vent of the day. I don't care who reads it becuase like I'm said I'm done.


On a happier note, the kids and I spent a lovely morning at the park for a friend's birthday. We've got 4 birthday parties to go to in the next week! wow!

We are planning a trip to 6 flags within the next month or so. Got some extra tickets - anyone want to join us for free? I'll probably end up doing a "random act of kindness" with the tickets. I love doing those. Meaning I'll take the extra tickets with me and hand them to someone in line waiting to pay. I love to do it and see people's faces - the shock that people still do nice things. we've been doing a lot of them lately at random times. I really enjoy it. Love to do things for people that appreciate them and make someone's day a little brighter.

So I challenge you - do something nice for a change to someone that will appreciate it. Go to a nursing home, bring cookies to the local fire department, see a member of the military and tell them THANK YOU for the things that they do that the rest of us are too chicken to do. Get your kids involved! Make a goody package for a neighbor and have the kids deliver it in the evening and run away before they are seen. Have fun with it and let me know what you did and what the response was. I'll send a free surprise to everyone that emails me and tells me their story! And you know I always have good surprises. Email me at pinkalligator@gmail.com.

No comments: