Here's a "Dumb Blonde" moment from today's adventures. I, of course, would be the "Dumb Blonde". It had NEVER occured to me before that it's possible to teach Blondie how to ride a bike on the dirt road. Why? I don't know. I just never worked with her on riding since we didn't have our road paved. When it hit me today that I, myself, was riding a bike on a dirt road, I laughed at myself. So today's adventures included teaching Blondie to ride a bike. I drag out the bike, get her on, and help her learn to peddle, the whole works. Bear meanwhile is running behind us trying to catch up. I of course can't keep up with him and help Blondie on the bike. So.... I had a brainstorm after looking at Bear's wagon.....
Here Doggie..... Good Doggie. Now sit....
Yep, I did it. I tied Doggie's leash to Bear's wagon. And you know what, it worked! Doggie pulled Bear up and down our road with no problem! Bear laughed the whole time. Blondie was laughing so hard at them that she ran into a ditch on her bike!
I would have given nearly anything for someone to have captured a picture of us! I'm sure it was quite a sight! I did manage to get some pics later of Blondie riding her bike, but none of the Doggie pulling Bear in the wagon.
I'll share Blondie Biking pictures the next time I get them loaded :-)
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Too cute. I bet Bear loved it :)
Post a Comment