Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some random things....

First off, wanted to show you a AWESOME NEW GROUP. I'm a co-owner and it's a lot of fun! Everything is on credits in the group. Not like credit cards, but the more you give others, the more credits you have to "buy" stuff.

Also - here's this fantastic page filled with giveaways at Bloggy Giveaways. One of my favorite sites and good friends is on there this week, none other than http://nikkiknits.com of course :-)

By the way, do you LOVE NikkiKnits stuff like me? Use a secret code to get 10% off your purchase! That code is BLOGFRIEND.

Taking the kids skating again tonight. Talk to ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you okay or are you flooded out? I heard on the news that some of you got as much as 8 inches of rain. I heard the govenor speaking about what a huge clean up it is going to be and now it is raining and storming again today. I am thinking of you and praying you get through it alright. We are supposed to get the part today too, so keep us in your prayers also. I'll probably email you too in case you don't get this, just wasn't sure which you check more often. (((HUGS))) ~Jennifer