Today we went to church. We are going to go through the new members class on March 30th I believe. We are really enjoying the church and learning a lot. If only Bear wouldn't cry the entire time in the nursery. I feel horrible that he does, but not sure what else to do. We're going to try taking Gracie in there with him maybe next week so it might help? Any other ideas?
Blondie's easter outfit arrived yesterday. We just love it! We asked LittleCreekBoutique to make us a matching set for Kit and it turned out just darling. I hope to maybe take the kids to Sears for pics or I might just do them myself. Not sure yet. But we need some new pics of the kiddos are our walls! Here are some new pics for your viewing pleasure!












1 comment:
Just darling!
I am so happy to hear that you are going to church! We take both of our kiddos into the sanctuary instead of the nursery/class because we think it is important children to learn how to sit and act at a young age. Every now and again I have to walk out with Garrett, or Audrey gets a spanking =( but it isn't often. Maybe if you tried having them with you it would help???? Otherwise, having Gracie in there with him sounds like an excellent idea! =)
Post a Comment