Saturday, May 19, 2007

Changes...

Well... my fabulous design group The Oasis Boutique asked me to post some pics so while they are on the computer, I'll share them with yall as well!! It's amazing how we've changed! Ready?

Here is me when I was just a little bit older than Gracie. I've always had this mischievious smirk... lol.. I'm always up to something!

Here is me going to the military ball in 9th grade. I went with my brother and his friends as a group. I was in Air Force Jr ROTC. I actually was on the performing drill team! Betcha didn't know that!

Here is Chris and me the first week we were dating... or like maybe first day???? I can't remember. Look at his sexy goatee! I was talking to the picture taker, so excuse my open mouth! LOL!


And here we are after almost a year of dating! See!!! I once had boobs! LOL... then I had kids...

And Junior prom (with some friends>

And here we are getting married!!!

Talk about a trip down memory lane!!!

We're having a nice day - I just put paul to sleep and Gracie and I are making BROWNIES!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I LOVE this! It is so neat to see all the pictures of you over the years! =) You are such a cutie! ~Jennifer