Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May 2, 2077

Hello all. Sorry I haven't been posting lately - been sorta down lately, but trying to stay up for the kids. Nothing major just life stress. I'm mentally and physically exhausted!

The kids are doing great. Paul has been crawling around getting into everything. Gracie is being a super mother's helper.

I wish I could find someone local that I could trust to watch the kids a couple hours a week. I've put an add in the local paper but no one wants to drive out this far from athens. I'm going to try to see if my mom will come up this weekend and help with them for a couple hours - I've badly got to get the bathrooms and kitchen cleaned! And I'd love to be able to work on Paul's scrapbook since I haven't had a chance since I was pregnant! There is a girl - I think she's 15 or 16 and is homeschooled so she could come watch them - only thing is I'd have to drive 30-40 minutes to pick her up come home, then take her back.

Anyone want to come help me for a few hours this week or next?

Or I can fedex the kids to someone!!! LOL! Rachel - keep watching for the fedex man for a special delivery... hope I packed enough food for them! ;-) I am totally kidding... no one call the police on me. I wouldnt trade my kids for the world, although I'm badly in need of a small couple hour break.

((((YAWN))))

Sorry nothing exciting but all my complaints.... Life will get better soon - we have all our credit cards paid off and are working toward getting the durango paid off. Then Chris will probably go to a different county, which will be a pay-cut, but at least he'll be home.

That is all for today......

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Girl, me and you both... I'm having a hard time staying "up" lately too. I could desperately use some help with the kids!

Anonymous said...

Sweets, you can send those 2 to me anytime! Auntie Rach will spoil them rotten. I wished I lived closer so I could give you a break.

Big Hugs!!!

-Rach