Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yeah...... Yeah.....

So I've been a slacker! At least I have an excuse though - business is BOOMING from my site!! Wow..... I can barely keep up. I have placed an ad for a mother's helper so hopefully someone will respond. Thankfully Chris might be slowing down on the overtime since they are FINALLY starting to hire some more people! Today we are running errands and probably take the kids to visit my grandmother, so I should be able to get some crocheting done in the car. I am featured on a friend's blog. Check me out here!

I hope I can still blog more - just the past few days have been rather hectic. Anyone else enjoying this fabulous weather? Absolutely gorgeous!

You all know NikkiKnits has some of my favorite clothing. LOOK at what they have come out with now! I WANT these. I am one of those cheesy parents that love family matching!! Click on the pic to view! LOL!




Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Yay for booming business!!! You deserve it!

I know that feeling though.. I've thought about looking for a helper of some sort.