Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday May 11th!

Good afternoon!! How is everyone today? I'm doing good - took the kids to waffle house for breakfast and then we did some serious grocery shopping! We had just about nothing left in the house. We're about to go outside and finish getting the kids new wooden playground put up. Torri has that ADORABLE airplane set listed that Paul modeled! Be sure to check it out!! Great price!

AIRPLANE SET Took this pic of Grace yesterday in a set by Weency_Boutique. So cute!

I just love the way she looks in the pic! Gonna have to practice taking pics outside again! It's been a while!

And here is more pics I took for LeAnn of LittleCreekBoutique in her skirt and my halter top. We will be listing it together on Tuesday (I think!!).

And so I am not missing Paul, here's some pics of him crawling all over the house. He's getting into everything. And such a MAMA'S BOY!! Big time!!

Chris is off today! Woo hoo! He starts back on day shift Monday :-)

1 comment:

Megan said...

The kids are adorable, as usual! Jack is a HUGE mama's boy too. Silly boys! :)