Chris and I watched "Night at the Museum" after the kids went to bed. That was cute! Then we just spent the rest of the night with each other. We turned the tv off and computer off and just chatted for hours - I think we were up till 2 talking. It was just total bliss getting to spent time with him. I have really missed just talking and snuggling! I am so blessed to have him as my husband, my best friend, and lover.
We did some pics today for Torrilynn123. Look how cute this set is!!!

Love it Love it Love it!!
Tomorrow I'm going to a craft show with my mom and sisternlaw. Not selling- just browsing...








2 comments:
That is so cute.
I really want to see night at the museum.
Ohmygoodness!! Your pics just get better and better, lady.
Paul is ADORABLE and I love that outfit!
We just bought Night at the Museum for my dd for her 7th birthday. :)
Post a Comment