Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday :-)

Hello everyone! It's been a busy week. I think I'm coming down with either a cold or perhaps allergies. Blah... no fun. Chris will be working 7 days straight this week. His next day off is MAYBE Monday. He's back on days now so Gracie's been crying asking why she doesn't see Daddy - he's gone before she wakes and home after she's in bed.

Paul is getting some MORE teeth! He'll be 7 months next week :-(

I'm working on a few things for my group's launch next week. I also loaded more onto my website. Got a few patterns to try out for my friend Lucinda - she makes her own crochet patterns and I get the pleasure of testing them out!

On a sad note, one man that Chris and I truly admire died yesterday - Jerry Falwell. Whenever we didn't make it to church, we'd watch him on TV. He was so inspirational.

No comments: